CRA has long been a leader and innovator in the application of economic tools and concepts to the solution of complex problems in the transportation sector. Our work has touched all transport modes, and our worldwide clientele has included shippers, equipment manufacturers, operators, regulators, law firms involved in transportation-related disputes, and governments.
We help transportation clients:
- Forecast demand and estimate market potential
- Understand the economic impacts of their business
- Develop winning strategies for pricing and product or service design
- Create value through strategic acquisitions
- Protect and maximize the value of their intellectual property
- Develop intercompany pricing strategies to maximize profitability
Throughout CRA’s history, we have helped shape national and international debates over both transportation policy and competition and environmental policies affecting transportation-related industries.
We have played a major role in many of the litigation and regulatory proceedings involving airline competition over the last two decades, and have provided expert testimony in a number of other high-profile transportation-related litigation and arbitration matters. CRA is also well known as a leader in forecasting the market potential of proposed new transportation services and technologies.
The Monopoly ® piece in the picture is a trademark of Hasbro, Inc.